STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRAINING
- All bookings must be confirmed with payment in full and cleared, at least (14) fourteen days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Payments can be made by Bank Transfer, Cheque / Money Order or Cash as Method of Payment.
- Refer to Refund & Deferral Policy for further information on course refunds, cancellations, transfers or deferrals
- All cancellations or variations to course bookings must be received in writing or email
- A substitution can be made prior to course commencement at no additional charge.
- No refunds will be given for the cancellation of a booking received less than 3 full working days of the course commencement.
- A change to another course date may be made at no additional charge, if more than 3 full working days’ notice is given. Any changes made in less than 3 full working days will incur an Administration Fee of 50% of the course fee.
- Should a participant fail to attend or complete the full course for which they have been enrolled, no refund will be given.
- ATC reserves the right to cancel courses without notice. ATC will refund in full any payments received for any course that it cancels. ATC will not be liable for any claims arising from course cancellation.
- A Booking Acknowledgement will be will be sent on receipt of your Enrolment application. However confirmation is subject to the above Terms and Conditions and a Confirmation Letter will only be sent once they are met. ATC reserves the right to withdraw any participant from a course if payment has not been received in accordance with the above conditions.
- ATC reserves the right to alter any price, service, condition or the availability of any service or item without further notice.
ATC Offshore is a Global Service Provider for Offshore Crane Lifting Operations