The Third Party Provider arrangement clarified;
When compliance is our core business, the value in being a reputable Training Provider and our third party provider arrangements with leading Australian Registered Training Organisations is paramount. ATC Offshore has entered such arrangements to be able to continue to deliver quality training and services.
Our Partnerships are founded by a team of experienced training and education professionals from the resources and offshore industries and as such provide economical, flexible compliant training and assessment solutions to industry.
Registered Training Organisations are required to establish a written agreement with each organisation that provides training and/or assessment on their behalf. These written agreements can take a number of forms, including:
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Service Agreement
- The policies and procedures on partnership arrangements set by both potential parties
Responsibility & Compliance;
Partnerships arrangements with Registered Training Organisations, as well as non-registered organisations offer clients a broad range of training and assessment services.
The aim of a partnership is to;
- Increase people’s access to nationally and internationally recognised qualifications
- Ensure national or flag state training and assessment arrangements meet industry requirements
- Facilitate the efficient use of training and assessment resources
- Promote the exchange of ideas, information and resources between different groups
- Assist in training needs analysis (TNA) and consulting, education and career pathways
- Involvement in the national vocational education and training (VET) system. Establishing a partnership arrangement provides compliance and an opportunity to apply skills and resources
Defining the partnership responsibilities is a dual project. Some RTO responsibilities include:
- The candidate enrolment will be processed by RTO
- Training and assessment records transferred to the RTO for documentation and storage
- RTO reinforces quality assurances in the training and assessment conducted with partnered organisation
- The Registered Training Organisation issues the qualification or statement of attainment
Record management remains the responsibility of the RTO. These responsibilities are also transferred to the partnering organisation. The partnering organisation will be included in the assessment results and credit transfer outcomes. National or state registering authorities may require access to these training and assessment records.